1/10/2016

Bookish Bingo Challenge 2016

I just found a reading challenge I just can't resist. It's a bingo created by Maddie at The Girly Geek Blog. Go see the instructions here



I think this is a good way to activate this blog. I've been blogging in Finnish quite a lot but in English... Not so much. I want a change. I hope this challenge will motivate me to read and review more.

I'm going to create a new page for the challenge so it's easy for you to follow my progress. I'll also make a list of the books I have read and write a review of them, so keep your eyes open! If you decide to participate, leave me a comment so I can check out your blog. Happy reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! And I'm glad you'll be blogging in English more. I missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!